Sunday, March 20, 2011

Good good life

So now that the decision is made and things are rolling along the freaking out has cleared.  slightly.
I'm still going to freak out, its just not me with out a spas or two. But at least I know I do this.  I am reminded of a line from a veggie tale movie "my mother was a worm and my father a caterpillar, but I am ok with that now." I cannot change who I am, but make who I am work for who I want to become.

So, I now have one job. Very exciting.  Ok I will have one job for maybe two weeks. Then my new jobs start, but they are significantly lower stress than my current jobs.  Which is awesome. I liked my current jobs, but I am ready to enjoy life and put less attention on working.


1 comment:

  1. I love that line from Veggie Tales actually I love the Veggie Tales movies period lol
    I think silly and not so serious Becky always existed she was just hibernating for a bit.
    I am excited for you and Ben to enjoy the next season/seasons of your life. Love you :)<3

    ReplyDelete