Sunday, October 6, 2013

All that glitters

Not all of the feeling better is getting over the "great collapse of what was formerly my life".
A lot of it has to do with inner healing, counseling, great friends, great God, and oreo cookies.

One fabulous thing that has occurred to me recently.....is.......that.....gulp....I'm BEAUTIFUL!

I think I blogged about this before.  I just never really thought I looked......good.  It never occurred to me.  I had more than enough personality to make up for it!  MWAAHAHHAAHHAHHAH

But seriously.  I was cute maybe.  But Beautiful?  Gorgeous?  NOOOOO

I'm getting comfortable with the fact that well....I might just look pretty good too. 

Hence all the shameless selfi pics recently. 

I'm cute.  I'm pretty.  I'm beautiful.  I'm 30 something (I can't remember what exactly)

and I just figured it out. 

Bam!

No comments:

Post a Comment