Monday, February 18, 2013

It's a blonde roots issue

So I have an issue with blondes.
Not necessarily the hair color. I have been known to go blonde a time or two. It's more the blonde attitude.  What's that? Ok.  I'll explain.
My theory is that guys are attracted to confidence. Which in some women is thinly veiled well, birch  (you know what I ment). And guys cannot tell the difference.

Examples? Ok.
So you are talking to a guy you may or may not like.  It does not matter.  And in walks the blonde.  She's not always blonde.  She has many different looks.  But she has one goal.    Get the attention of every male and have them eating out of her hand.   She doesn't want any of them.  She's just playing the game.

Yes boys.
Some girls do this.

What brings a girl to do this? Bad breakup, low self esteem, daddy issues or just general not a nice person.  If your this girl.  Stop it.  Your playing with fire.

Boys.
She's just playing.  
And your going to get burnt.

And that.  Is my issue with blondes.  

Incidentally, statistically choosing blonde hair color is a sign you are looking for attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment