Monday, October 4, 2010

The screamer

You know when you have dreams where you become superwoman and totally fix a situation or save the world or are totally confrontational and tell someone who really ticked you off what you really think?

My dreams just become me shaking from the built up furry.   

But lately, in real life, the shaking is slowing and the words are coming.   Sadly in the form of "stop screaming and line up against the wall!"

One day it will be something more sophisticated and eloquent and aimed at adults

For many many years I was know as the yeller...the screamer..the one who shouts loudly

I was always around loud teenagers and had to yell to be heard.

I really disliked this part of what was becoming a part of me.

I think the coffee may have been to partly blame

But this weekend my yell was heard.

Apparently for the first time.

My friend was impressed. (apparently she thought I did not raise my voice)

so was I.

Yes Tammara....I can yell :)  oh boy can I yell.........

No comments:

Post a Comment