Monday, October 25, 2010

My list

Thanksgiving was a few weeks ago.
So this does not count. But here is my thankful and unthankful list if you would.

Thankful for.....
stick shift cars
method dishwasher soap, that stuff is incredible
Pumpkin spice latte and drive through attendants that get being brain dead
venting to someone who knows how you feel and can interpret what you cannot say
drive through
my bosses
my jobs
the painful, agonizing Christmas production and the friendship it produces
Campfires
my bed
that my mom taught me to bake bread
perogies
Babysitting Owen, he comes with veggie tale movies, ok he's cute too
Nursery kids, particularly the ones who have no reaction when you say hi.
my kids, young and old
sour cream
glade plug ins
electronic mouse chaser awayers
google
auto spell check
white boards
watching my kids grow up and become functioning adults



No comments:

Post a Comment