Monday, September 13, 2010

starting all over

So this is now the THIRD blog I have started.
I have no idea what happened to my other ones.
And I gave up trying to make google let me in.
Its my blog and nooooo one was going to make a mess of it trust me, my life ain't that interesting let me in.
But no.
so take that google I will start all over again.
Somehow I feel that I am getting the shorter end of the stick but whatever.
Actually can I re-lable my blog as whatever?
Its not that I am giving up.
But whatever.
There comes a point in your life that you just wake up and say.
Ok.
Clearly this is not working out. Whatever.
Move on.
And that is what I do.
I move on.

I know that my last last blog was all excited about arriving. And I did.
But in my life, my arriving moments are brief floating moments. Then the next moment takes over.
Rejoice while you got it cause tomorrow will be a whole new stack of life and I think that is just the way it is.
Unless that is just me.
Maybe things stop a little when you have kids and you just kinda go limbo for a while and your personal life is just trying to sleep and diapers. Then you sleep for a year and you start all over again with the daily grind.
That or I have to many jobs.
Many would say too many jobs. But its what I am used to.
Who knows and again.
Whatever.
You know I had this all planned out when I was driving and now its just not coming out as planned.
Again.
Whatever.
I'm blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment